YOUR PRIVACY IS GUARANTEED
We know well, in fact, that if we betray your trust, we lose any chance of having you as a customer. Nothing is more important to us.
For this reason, we have set ourselves strict rules to guarantee you 100%:
- We do not sell or share our customers' personal information with external parties.
In no case, at any price.
- We protect personal information with the best technologies.
The most important databases are physically isolated from the outside.
- We only use personal information to execute orders and to offer the best possible service. Not for anything else.
Below you will find all the details of our privacy policies.
Collection of personal information
Ironica collects information about its customers with three main tools:
- The registration form and other forms (eg questionnaires, reviews and comments on products, etc.) that customers fill out spontaneously and explicitly. These data are in some cases necessary to execute orders, in others they are optional and are used to help us offer a more personalized service.
- The "logs" of online services, which record all navigation on the Ironica site, automatically and transparently for the user. These data are collected both for security reasons and to be able to offer targeted suggestions and proposals based on the interests of customers.
- Return data from emails and direct communications that we periodically send to registered customers.
Protection of personal information
Protecting our customers is the first ingredient of our success.
For this reason, we invest in technologies and, above all, in people to combine active and passive protection, constantly monitor anomalies, constantly update systems and prevent threats.
The most sensitive information is stored in dedicated systems, which are specifically protected and isolated from the outside, accessible only to authorized employees.
Access to personal information by customers
Each customer can view and modify their personal data by entering their own proof and following the on-screen instructions.
It is also possible to request the complete cancellation of the account, but this then prevents orders from being placed unless a new registration is made.
Treatment of personal data
Personal and sensitive data are processed in compliance with the Italian privacy law.